Inspired by the architecture in the newly constructed Confluence district of Lyon, you are to create two garments that will be walked down the runway in April 2014.
- Take photographs of the buildings that inspire you
- Experiment graphically with the images, letting your creativity flow.
- From your drawings and 2D artistic expressions, create a 3D rendition, giving form to a type of garment.
- Experiment with forms on the body
- Come up with propositions for your runway outfits.
- With the input of your professors, choose two of the propositions to create.
- Create the final drawings of your propositions.